Course 1 – Fundamentals
Neuroanatomy, functional neurology and neurofunctional integration of the central and peripheral nervous system.
On the one hand, the anatomy of the central and peripheral nervous system, the associated functions and the functional networks, as well as access to the central and peripheral systems are taught.
On the other hand, the practical application of Neurofunctional Integration is explained and the application is demonstrated and practiced using the example of the central and peripheral nervous system.
- Treatment concept of Neurofunctional Integration
- Functional anatomy of the central nervous system
- Functional anatomy of the peripheral nervous system
- Neurofunctional Integration step by step
- Neurofunctional Integration of the central and peripheral nervous system using the technique of hemispheric integration
- Access to the Neurolog Online Academy for 2 years after activation
- 3 days live course incl. drinks, coffee breaks and lunch